There are a variety of ways to get in touch with a member of our Player Experience Team for assistance should you have any questions:
- Support ticket - You can send a ticket via the "Submit A Request" button on the Help Center.
- Email - Send us a message directly via email to email@example.com which will create a support ticket.
- Social Media - Send us a direct message via Twitter (@EVEOnline) or Facebook (EVE Online).
- In-game - We don't offer direct support from within the game client, but you can open the "Help" window in the game client by pressing F12 for a variety of options.
You can also use the Help Center "Search" function to see if any article already provides an answer to your question.
NOTE: Steam-linked accounts ordinarily cannot link to the Help Center. However, creating a regular username and password for your steam-linked account will allow you to link as normal.
To do so please follow the steps below:
- Open the account management page here: EVE ONLINE
- Click the top right button titled "Log in".
- If you are automatically logged in, please log out and repeat the last step.
- When prompted to enter your Login information, click the Green Steam Button.
- Enter your Steam Login Credentials.
- Click your name in the top right hand corner, it should be: "STEAM_USER"
- Click "Account info."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Create EVE Username."
- Enter a new Username and Password that you can associate to the account.
- Once this is done, please attempt to log back in as this will force the email verification to send.
- Please also refer to the following article in case you get stuck: Setting an account name for Accounts created through STEAM