A DirectX Diagnostic report contains information about the user’s computer, such as driver versions and hardware specifications. This file can provide valuable information to the Player Experience Team and can be helpful to diagnose issues.
Creating a DXDiag report
- Press “Start” and select 'run' / press the windows key (Win) + R to open a run window.
- Type “dxdiag” in the text field and click "OK" and a window will pop up.
- Wait for the DxDiag report to finish gathering information.
- Click the "Save All Information" button, located in its lower right corner.
- Save the DxDiag report and attach it to your support ticket.