Over the course of a player's time in New Eden it is possible that some of their assets may end up in locations that are no longer accessible to them. This typically happens to players who store assets in players owned null security stations. Such assets are not able to be recovered by Game Masters on behalf of the player. They may be sold or recovered through such game mechanics as contracts or jump clones, if they are available. They can also be recovered through Asset Safety.
Players who return to the game after an extended absence of several months may find themselves trapped in a location which restricts their ability to relocate them-self and their current ship. In such situations players may have their character and current ship moved by Customer Support. Such a move is entirely at the discretion of Customer Support and not all movement requests will be granted. Ships sporting their own jump drive are assumed to be capable of jumping themselves out quickly without the usage of a gate and no exception or move will be granted to these ships:
- Titan: Avatar, Leviathan, Ragnarok, Erebus, Molok, Komodo
- Supercarrier: Hel, Nyx, Wyvern, Aeon, Revenant, Vendetta
- Capital Industrial: Rorqual
- Dreadnaught: Phoenix, Moros, Naglfar, Revelation, Chemosh, Vehement, Caiman
- Carrier: Thanatos, Nidhoggur, Chimera, Archon
- Force Auxiliary: Apostle, Minokawa, Ninazu, Lif, Dagon, Loggerhead
- Jump Freighter: Anshar, Nomad, Rhea, Ark
- Black Ops: Sin, Panther, Widow, Redeemer
- Freighters: Providence, Obelisk, Fenrir, Charon, Bowhead
Any player who feels they qualify for a move and are not in one of the above ships, are asked to submit a support ticket under the 'Game Play Support' -> 'Stuck Characters' category.