The Total Net Worth indicator is visible in the top-right section of a Character Sheet. This displays a character's estimated Total Net Worth.
The Total Net Worth of a character is determined by adding together a character's wallet balance as well as the combined estimated value of their assets.
Pressing the question mark located on the immediate right side of the "Total Net Worth" line opens a window that details the breakdown of your Total Net Worth between your character's wallet and their assets. The "Wallet" and "Personal Assets" icons here are conveniently clickable, and lead you to their respective in-game windows for a more detailed breakdown of your wallet and assets.
A character's Total Net Worth is a sum of the following:
- The total sum of the estimated market price of a character's assets. This includes any items that the player owns in Stations or Upwell Structures, items located in outstanding sell orders on the market or contracts, and those in a character's Asset Safety system.
- The total sum of all escrows in a character's currently outstanding buy orders on the market.
- The total sum of all escrows in a character's currently outstanding contracts.
Some assets are however not taken into consideration for a character‘s Total Net Worth:
- Blueprints do not count towards a character‘s Total Net Worth.
- Any skill books that have been injected do not count towards a character‘s Total Net Worth.
- Corporation assets do not count towards a character‘s Total Net Worth.
The asset estimate is based on average market prices and is updated every 5 minutes.