Graphical issues can be caused by outdated graphic drivers as well as by issues in the shared cache files. To resolve most of these issue please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Update your graphic Processor Unit drivers
Verify in your GPU manufacturer’s website or application that you have installed the latest released drivers available for your computer.
Clearing the client cache
- Start and log into the game as normal.
- Once you are logged in and the black screen is visible, open your client settings menu by pressing the 'Esc' key on your keyboard.
- Select the Reset Settings tab.
- Click on Clear All Cache Files button.
Verifying the shared cache files
- Start the launcher.
- Open settings by clicking on the small cogwheel in the top right corner of the launcher.
- Select Shared Cache in the left pane.
- Click on verify
- Start the Launcher
- Click on the EVE launcher at the top of the screen and select Preferences or Press Command (⌘) and comma (,) to open preferences.
- Click on the 'Tools / Cache' tab.
- Click on the 'Shared Cache' Settings tab on the left (below the button above).
- You may see some progress in the bar at the bottom. Once its task is complete, please click on the 'Verify' button and the verification process will begin.
If you are still having issues, you can submit a ticket to our help center:
Be sure to add the following information: