If you are encountering issues with the in game audio then please verify you are using the latest released audio drivers available for your sound device, that you have your audio device enabled, that the game has sufficient volume for you to hear.
If you are still having Audio issues after verifying the above, then you can troubleshoot the client using the following steps:
Clearing the client cache
- Start and log into the game as normal.
- Once you are logged in and the black screen is visible, open your client settings menu by pressing the Esc key on your keyboard.
- Select the Reset Settings tab.
- Click on the Clear button next to Clear All Cache Files.
Verifying the shared cache files
Windows and macOS
- Start the launcher.
- Open the Launcher menu by clicking on the Cogwheel icon at the top right and select Tools / Cache.
- Click on Verify Game Files.