FPS issues are usually related to the graphic processor unit not being able to handle the load demanded by the client. First, verify that your system matches the minimum System Requirements and modify your graphic settings accordingly the description for the minimum and recommended settings. You may use the “Optimize Settings” option in the client settings to automatically change your settings.
We also recommended you make sure you have the latest released Graphic drivers installed for your graphic adapter.
If the issue still persists then please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Clearing the client cache
- Start and log into the game as normal.
- Once you are logged in, open your client settings menu by pressing the 'Esc' key on your keyboard.
- Select the Reset Settings tab.
- Click on Clear All Cache Files button.
Verifying the shared cache files
- Start the launcher.
- Open the Launcher menu by clicking on the 'gear' icon at the top right and select the 'Tools / Cache' option.
- Select Shared Cache in the left pane.
- Click on verify.
- Start the Launcher
- Click on the EVE launcher at the top of the screen and select Preferences or Press Command (⌘) and comma (,) to open preferences.
- Click on the 'Tools / Cache' tab.
- Click on the 'Shared Cache' Settings tab on the left (below the button above).
- You may see some progress in the bar at the bottom. Once its task is complete, please click on the 'Verify' button and the verification process will begin