This article is intended to help troubleshoot issues relating to downloading or installing EVE Online. If you are having problems starting the launcher, please check out the following article: Troubleshoot - Launcher Won't Start
- Click on the 'Download EVE Online' button on the following site. https://www.eveonline.com/download
- If the download is taking too long then try using a wired (Ethernet) connection to your router rather than using wireless (WiFi).
- If the file does not start downloading after you have clicked the download button then try using a different internet browser (Firefox, Chrome etc.) or disabling your browser extensions.
- Consider using a VPN to improve the stability of your connection.
- Once the file is downloaded then please run it to start the installation process.
If you are still unable to download the game, try downloading EVE on Steam as a possible workaround.
"My antivirus detected a virus in your program."
In the meantime you should have the option to ignore the warning or disable your anti-virus while installing the game.
If none of the above solutions resolve your issue, feel free to get in touch with out technical support team via the 'Submit A Request' button at the top and bottom of this page, and selecting 'Technical Support' from the dropdown menu.