Graphic issues in EVE Online can be caused by a variety of reasons. Below are some steps users may initially take to try and resolve these themselves:
- Update the computer graphic drivers.
- Make sure the operating system is fully updated.
- Clear the client side cache data.
- Verify the integrity of the game cache files.
- Ensure airflow to the computer is not obstructed to avoid overheating.
Should the issue persist, then we recommend to file a ticket with customer support. Please make sure to include both Loglite and a DirectX Diagnostic Report files to the ticket to help with diagnosis.